The CENTURY 21 Gonsalves-Pastore Realty Customized Home Search System for Buyer Representation is designed to provide you with a full service, anxiety-free real estate experience. We will deliver a level of service unmatched in the real estate industry.
Our system answers all of the questions and concerns that buyers are challenged with when purchasing a home. Let CENTURY 21 Gonsalves-Pastore Realty show you how easy your real estate purchase can be.
Through the CENTURY 21® Customized Home Search System CENTURY 21 Gonsalves-Pastore Realty can offer proprietary marketing tools to provide you with superior service when purchasing your home. Services include:
- CENTURY 21® Internet Marketing Program
- Global Referral Network
- CENTURY 21® Buyer Service Pledge®
- CENTURY 21® Quality Service Survey
- CENTURY 21® Recreational Properties (SM)
- CENTURY 21® Fine Homes & Estates (SM)
Contact our office today and we will answer your questions, provide professional advice, and handle all the details for you. Like you, today's consumers want comprehensive services from their real estate professional. Our real estate professionals offer the services you want and the peace of mind you deserve.
- Mortgage Services
- Home Warranty Protection
- Home Inspection Services
- Title/Escrow and Legal Services
- Professional Moving Services
- Insurance Services
Utilize our experience and knowledge of Providence and the surrounding areas to assist in your real estate purchase. We help people find their dream home and we want to help you. Our expert knowledge of the local neighborhoods, real estate market and properties can be invaluable to you. For information on selling a property, please visit our .
CENTURY 21 Gonsalves-Pastore Realty has professionally trained agents and staff working to market your home to the widest audience possible. Your property will be listed, not only on our site, but also the national Century 21 site. Increased exposure translates into more buyers and faster closings.
We also want you to be well prepared to sell your home, so contact us today so we can put together a custom marketing plan for your home. Learn the tricks of the trade to help your home bring in top dollar and sell fast. To assist you in the home selling process we will:
- Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Use our base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training
to best serve you.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Use a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to
help you set the right listing price to sell your home and get the value you deserve.
- Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the saleability of your home.
- Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
- Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property,
with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
- Provide worldwide exposure for your property on the Internet, including posting your property on Century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.*
- Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
- Show your property to pre-qualified buyers.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21 System of thousands of offices to expose your property to potential buyers referred to my office.
- Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you
the results you deserve, including leveraging a Network of 7,800 offices and 138,000 agents worldwide.|
- Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an
estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior
to any acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer to you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities
throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
- Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.
As the premier agency in the Greater Providence Rhode Island area, our associates have never been as committed as we are now to making sure that each and every client is completely satisfied. Contact us and utilize our experience and knowledge of real estate trends, regulations and tricks of the trade to help you sell your residential, commercial or industrial property. We want to help you sell your property because providing top quality service for our clients is our top priority.